Contrary to what most of you may think this is not one of those Paris Hilton news. Fortunately for us we will only be discussing one of Ms. Hilton’s headline-hitting Bentleys.
The Dh1.2 million Bentley GTC—a product of Europe’s largest automaker and producer of VW C.V. boot— and was previously owned by hotel heiress Paris Hilton is now owned by a romantic Dubai-based businessman. The limited edition super car is one of the 50 ever produced by Bentley.
Unfortunately the star of the Simple Life did not like the white interior of the supercar and has refused to take the car. A businessman from Denmark by the name of Glenn Portier has heard of the news and decided to buy the Limited Edition Bentley as a Valentine’s gift for his wife, Puspa. Glenn said, „My wife loves beautiful things and I knew she would appreciate this.“
There has been previous news that the hotel heiress has a Bentley collection. She lost one in a poker game and another one in a car accident wherein she was charged with a DUI or Driving under the influence offense.
The Bentley that was refused by Ms. Hilton is getting plenty of attention as it cruises the streets of Dubai. It also became a member of the Portier family cars at Arab run with Glenn having an Aston Martin Vantage, his daughter Diana an AMG SLK 55 Mercedes and his wife Puspa with her new Limited Bentley GTC.
Puspa excitedly said, „I always get stopped while driving my car around Jumeirah. The local kids want to know about the car. It is such a fluid car, I love it.“
There have been various reactions to the refusal of Ms. Hilton of the Bentley but most of them are glad that the supercar is now on the hand of a much responsible owner/driver. And why wouldn’t they be glad, the hotel heiress has a reputation for being a notorious driver on the road. Here is the list of Ms. Hilton’s series of unfortunate events behind the wheel:
• In November 2005, Stavros Niarchos, Ms. Hilton’s boyfriend crashed her Bentley GTC into a truck.
• April 2006—the hotel heiress lost her favorite $200,000 (Dh734,600) Bentley GTC in a poker game, at a casino in Las Vegas.
• September 2006— Ms. Hilton was arrested for driving under the influence, even though she claimed that the high alcohol content in her blood was caused by not eating during a long day of making a music video.
• January 2007— Ms. Hilton pleaded no contest to alcohol-related reckless driving which has a lesser charge than driving under the influence. Placed on 36 months’ probation and ordered to pay fines.
• February 2007—Ms. Hilton was pulled over and cited for driving on a suspended license. The hotel heiress was spotted driving her Bentley convertible along Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles without her headlights on. Police impounded the car. Paris had to call a friend to drop her home.
The New car of Paris
The hotel heiress was recently spotted driving a brand new Spyker C8 Spyder which was given to her as a gift from the Bullrun 2007. The DUI princess will drive the supercar in an RSVP only, week long, cross-country road race that would start from Montreal to Key West. The public is being warned.
The Bullrun 2007 is very much fitted to the hotel heiress in the sense that it only involves party, drive, and enjoy. The Bullrun 2007 is an epic eight-day rolling party which is to be attended by of course the like of Ms. Hilton.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
For more about your VW parts needs like VW C.V. boot, visit your trusted online source. Benjamin Hudson works as a supervisor at one of the top engineering firms in the business district of Louisiana. He is also a freelance journalist and has passion for anything automotive. (Published: September 30, 2008 – Image: www.nurido.at)